Unintended Motivation
Back here, after some time, I guess.
I don't know whether my choices are good or bad, but then, I just want to prove myself worthy, at least to myself. One unsatisfiable bitch inside this girl, lol I just can't satisfy my inner soul at any cost. I feel my environment was equally responsible for this. People around me were never satisfied unless it was the best.
Even though I believe in the ideology of being happy with whatever I have, as of now, I'm not the person who has control over my life. Obviously, my parents, feed me, get my clothes, and put a roof above my head. Most importantly, pay to enhance my dumb and stupid brain. Either I degrade myself like this or hear my parents degrading me, more like LIFE HAS TWO MODES.
Talking about degradation, Character degradation might be the worst a person could face mentally. A comparison could be taken positively provided the comparison is for improvement and not for degradation or hurting hearts.
Tears out of nowhere brought me here. At one point, everyone feels things getting out of their hands or at least out of their known control or you might feel demotivated for literally every action that has been assigned. Trust me, Plug into your playlist, make yourself brute force! there is only one way to get out of the task, finish it off.
The satisfaction after earning the appropriate credits is just unexplainable. It requires some proper management, reducing distraction <lol we end up creating that for ourselves out of nowhere>. But there is one way, accept the fact that you brought this to yourself and you're going to prove it wrong for yourself that you're capable of this. Even though you're demotivated just open the resources and start doing something about it. Remember, THERE IS JUST ONE WAY OUT
Self-control is another aspect I personally lack. Neither do I get any help for it, nor do I use the help I receive properly. But sometimes, finishing off tasks before the deadline does feel good, ngl.
Duh, now I feel I wrote this for my own motivation LOL. But Before I sign off, Open your To-do list, number your tasks, work on making it 0, repeat.
Kay Bye.
KSG
Comments
Post a Comment